How come H&M online only shows a fraction of their clothes?
- Whenever I go to an H&M, there are racks and racks of clothes, but online there is practically nothing!
The other day, I saw a really cute blazer I wanted (There were about 25 different blazers), but online, there are only 3.
I am just wondering why this is?
Answer by Alice
H&Ms online store serves the purpose of only showing the newest arrivals and basic things they have stock in their store 24/7 such as camisoles and socks.
- Jacob is h inches tall. Write an expression for each height. Then evaluate each expression if Jacob is 63 inches tall.
Starting with this, I still don’t understand like this one:
10 inches more than 1/3 Jacob’s height
b. 19 inches less than twice Jacob’s height.
Please help. Am I supposed to multiply or something?
Answer by Sayee
a. 10 + ( (1/3)x h)
b. (2xh) – 19
subsitute h=63 you will get required ans.
Note: x means multiply!
- I want to test my car and therefore I need highway that is capable for the test. I want to accelerate gently from 0 to around 225 km/h using a regular sedan (not sport) that is not fast (say, 15 seconds for 0-100 km/h). Anyone can include the formula?
Here in Indonesia there are only a few short ranges highway and I want to test my car in the safest highway of choice possible.
PS: You can make some assumptions.
Answer by just_eon
Key: your car’s acceleration is 6.67 km/h^2
Formula: a = dv/dt
You’ll need to maintain constant acceleration, while anything else constant, and you’ll hit 225 kph in 33.75 sec.
With v = 225 kph and t = 33.75 sec, you need a highway with minimum range of s = 2.11 km
- The full problem is: Let h be the height of a rectangle formed between the shaded region above. Write the height of the rectangle as a function of x. The graph shows a parabola with the equation f1(x) = 4x -x^2 and a line with the equation f2(x) = 2x. The region between where the lines intersect is shaded.
Answer by Mary
I’m sorry I’m having a hard time visualizing where the rectangle is. It says it is “between the shaded region”. Does that mean it is inside the shaded region, slanted? If so we need a little more information, like where it touches the parabola. Or, does it mean that the intersections are the corners of rectangle. If so the height h is fixed, h=4, not a function of x.
- If a chemical compound starts with an H that doesn’t have a 2 next to it, does that mean that the compound is an acid?
For example, HC2H3O2. What is that?
Answer by orisori
If H does not have a number next to it, there is only 1 H atom.
But in the HC2H3O2 there are 4 H atoms (the 1 H atom in the front + the H3 = 4 H atoms.
I don’t that that having an H means it’s an acid.